Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome

Well I've done it! After all those years of commenting on various list-servers and blogs I finally decided to put my mouth where my blog is.

This blog actually has a purpose. I'm going to endeavor to create a platform for what I consider to be the ideal political party here in Israel. I've name this blog and my party the
Sechel party. Sechel is the Hebrew word for common sense. Given the disparity of opinions here in Israel I guarantee you that many, if not most, people reading this will NOT think that my views represent Sechel.

Over time I hope present my opinions of the various issues facing our country and in a very non-political move hope to use your feedback to hone those positions.

Maybe someday I'll be Prime Minister. Of course if that ever happens I'll be the first English-speaking Prime Minister of the State of Israel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would vote for you as PM of israel!